Our mission is to help creative artists turn their passion into profit. Stop Dreaming. Start Creating.
Founded in 2015, thevirgogirl.com is a lifestyle blog devoted to creative entrepreneurs. Created by Authoress Missy B. Salick, the Virgo Girl blog encourages empowerment, wellness and stress-free living while building a brand and empire.
On the Virgo Girl, you will find exclusive interviews with creativepreneurs and artists, tutorials and tips on branding, social media, and entrepreneurship, and lifestyle experiences with life lessons. Missy has a strong passion for helping others to turn their dreams into reality, while sharing doses of positivity to feed your mental health.
“One creative at a time, we are becoming a generation of #bossedup millennials”. – Missy B. Salick
We are here to help show you the way to becoming a creativepreneur. But we do things slightly different from the norm.
In five ways we give you the tools you need to be a badass #CreativeBoss:
1. We promise, to tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth of what it means being a creative entrepreneur.
3. We give you free resources to help you along the way on what and how to run your business.
4. We show you why its important to build your digital community on social media. Check out our free social media 101 guide.
5. We aren’t stuck up in anyway, reach out to us for a feature, partnership or any other opportunity that may work for the both us.
So, Creative Bugs what are your next steps to launch your creative business? Start here…
- Creative Brainstorm
- 4 things you Didn’t Know About Google’s Algorithm
- Time-Saving tips to Manage your Social Media Accounts
- Surviving Network Events as a Creative Entrepreneur
- How to Keep Up with Social Media Trends
- Am I Real Blogger
- A Prayer for the Creative Entrepreneur
- 14 Precious SEO Tips I Wish I knew When Starting my Business
- Surviving the Lifestyle of Instagram Past Thirty